Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Also posted this on the Kizashi forum

Took the wifes Kizzy on a short road trip from Phx Az to Laughlin Nv ... Same trip, same route, same mountains. Cruise was set the same as on my 2007 Saturn ION-3 when we went last month. Both cars have 2.4L engine, both cars have an automatic transmission. Happy to report the Kizzy felt real good in the mountains. Can't say it felt as strong as the SATURN but it did better then I thought it would. The big difference was the gas mileage. While the KIZZY did 26.7 the SATURN ION did 32.9 mpg on the same trip. Thats a lot of gas over the life of the car. The KIZZY was a pleasure to drive although it took forever to get the seat set in a spot I liked. I'm still leaning toward keeping my Saturn.

Weight to hp is part of the deal

Advertized weights

2007 Saturn ION-3 2.4L auto
2866lbs

2010 Kizashi SLS AWD 2.4L cvt
3241lbs

Kizzy is 375lbs more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice kizashi. I am from phoenix. its nice out there. do you plan on doing any mods to it? Back to topic the Kizashi is a little heavy. you can feel it when you try to step on it but its a nice car overall

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No mods .... sold the car. Gas mileage pissed me off to no end. Less then 27 hiway and under 17 around the town. To and from work was 19plus while my Saturn ION-3 with the 2.4L auto delivers 29plus to and from work. Bought my wife a used 2006 Pontiac Solstice 2.4L with a 5 speed manual box and it's was a third the price 3 times the fun to drive and gets 35% better gas mileage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts