Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those who have a Jimny

What is your Miles per Gallon ratio, or how many miles do u get to a full tank. Mostly to work and back, 6 or 7miles.

I find that my jimny is terrible and i can roughly get just over 200miles to a full tank

Whats everyone elses like?

I have a 2003 Jimny Mode

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an '01 Jimny and it burns around 8 litres/100 km on either premium unleaded or standard unleaded petrol. That works out to about 12.4 km/litre. No idea what the equivalent is in miles per gallon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am a newbie to Suzuki's I have a Jimny and when I picked it up on Sunday I filled up and when I got home I filled up again it was doing about 37 miles to the gallon, it is a 1999 Jimny JLX with 26,000 miles on the clock.. I am pleased with it so far.. Regards.. Vic. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah. I have checked and I am getting about 35 mpg city running. Should do better on the hiway, probably worse in the bush. Seems to get a bit better mileage on higher octane PULP, so perhaps that evens out the extra cost for buying premium fuel? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 88.5 never got better then 25mpg with out a head wind. Worst was about 19mpg when it was stock and new. Now with 250,000 plus miles, big tires and low gears it gets about 17mpg at best.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just come back from a 1000 km trip that included both hiway driving and low-range 4WD work. Still getting around 8.7 l/100km = 11.5 km/l = 32 mpg with regular unleaded. That should give me about 460 km range on a full tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts