Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone,

I have a silver Ignis sport with a K&N 57i air filter and lowerd 35mm on pi springs i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get some performance parts or anything to help me tune my car i Know that piper cams will prepair a camshaft kit for me that will increase the power buy 10 - 12 brake horse which would cost £187 i think they said anyone have anywhere else to find things?

:clap:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Where abouts in Wales are you?

I work for a rally car prep company in North Wales and I am currently trying to ship some Suzuki Sport parts to the UK. I have loads of details on the products, with pics etc, but Suzuki aren't the most communicative company to deal with!

Cheers,

James Graham
www.ramsport.com

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Nevets1984

I see you got some PI Lowering springs, I looked up PI and they show the car is lowered by 30mm...how did you get yours lowered to 35mm...???

Do you have to do anything further to the car when fitting the springs...???
Can you use the standard dampers...???
How much did it cost to fit and how long did it take...???
Whats it like now...really different or slightly...???

Sorry for all the questions but I've been after springs for ages.....thank you for your time... :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I diddint actualy buy the springs from pi i bought them from www.motaworld.co.uk and they make a huge difference but you got to make sure you got the right ones as the ignis sport has different suspension to the other ignis models... I bought them for £106 and i fitted them my self which took about a hour and a half to take them to a garage it would cost about £100 to fit but be warned my car is now very bumpy ride but looks awesome........

·
Registered
44 Posts
The motaworld website only show's the springs for the standard Ignis, I have found a different website that sells the springs for £99 and shows they are for the Ignis Sport... and that they lower the car by 30mm not 35mm as on the motaworld website... <_< !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts