Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a suzuki verona 2004 and i am a car guy. i like changing things and making it my style. does anyone have a good resource or website for verona upgrades? if so i would be very appreciative.
-thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
i just got a suzuki verona 2004 and i am a car guy. i like changing things and making it my style. does anyone have a good resource or website for verona upgrades? if so i would be very appreciative.
-thanks
There is not much out there as far as upgrades, you have to use your imagination on these cars.

I put a K&N Air Filter and also cut my bumper to accomodate an OTTO Racing Muffler. Looking for a short ram for it, but to no avail, but I keep looking for different things to do to it.

Body wise, I like the lines of the car, so maybe lowering it slightly would be OK, but no road hugging, sort of like how BMW & Mercedes look. Other than that, parts are limited.

I am also waiting for my warranty to run out so I can upgrade to a Stage 2 performance chip, and although I got this muffler, I am looking into switching to a dual exhaust with pipes on either side, or just having 2 mufflers coming straight out the back.

Hope some of this helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i pulled out my airbox and bought an autozone spectre cone filter and put it on the MAF sensor so now it has an open intake and i put a dynomax muffler on it as well. the open intake helps alot with throttle response and gives the motor a nice throatie sound. also drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic brake pads, painted calipers red, and 20% tinted windows...the car looks and sounds real good. I got the rotors and pads from a friend of mine who runs his own business called R1 concetps, if anyone is interested in getting them or seeing any pics of the brakes you can PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts