Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone? I'm new to the forum, and incase you couldn't tell I'm new to suzuki... I should take deliver of a sx4 sedan on friday and I was wondering if the performance parts available from roadracemotorsports.com would be compatible with the sedan. Any info would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
86 Posts
you can call Rock at Road Race or e-mail them - they will be happy to let you know as much as they do. I called them months ago and ordered my parts for the '07 crossover

·
Registered
7 Posts
im a new owner of the SX4 sedan 08 black pearl aslo but im looking to mod just dont know what will void my warranty.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The piggyback from roadrace will void your warrenty............ if you dont hide it well enough.

Everything else is just a bolt on so you should be fine.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm heading to Japan for business tomorrow, but I'm checking with a few RALLY ART stores, and other race shops to see if the carry any SX4 Performance stuff. I will inform when I get back, and I will set up a delivery line.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm planing to install cold intake system, headers, and exhaust.
pluss lowering coilover suspention.
will all that stuff kill my warranty?

·
Registered
33 Posts
OH SNAP

Lets see, have been living in and out of Japan since 1977, owned the original Mitsubishi Lancer GSR rally car and built and raced Rally all over northern Japan.

Thats why I am going to Rally Art.

Plus My daughter owns a 2006 Mitsubishi EVO ES, and I'm looking for go fast stuff for her.

I have already set up shipment from Japan to Washington, so I will be getting me some go fast stuff for the SX4.

I have already bought and shipped parts for my Toyota, the Hilux is identical and got a Header and set of Cams and High Performance Valve Springs for my Yota.

·
Registered
33 Posts
unless you can read KANJI, getting the catalog from Suzuki Sports won't help you. BUT, it is the only source available right now. I'm working on getting a direct line, maybe a side business. Can't be a Goverment Employee forever now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
if you go onto ebay, and go into the advanced search, and set the "items located in" to Japan, there are a few items from Suzuki Sport, but they are super expensive. i dont know if they are just really pricey, or if thats the change over from one currency to another.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No Aftermarket!!!

I just bought an sx4 sport and i'm so upset!

Is there no aftermarket for these cars? Does anyone know where I can find body kits, grilles, lighting, air intakes, performance parts, tail lights, anything aftermarket for these cars?!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts