Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I got a 06 Forenza and now I can't find any performance parts for this car. It got me thinking, I am taking it upon myself to make some parts for the Forenza. Here is whats on the drawing bord as of now "The parts that will be made is going to be CNC high quality made parts" I have my own shop so its only the best. A cold air intake, performance header, cat-back exhaust, and im talking to some guys about pistons. This is just a start there are alot more parts to come if anyone has any ideas just let me know.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Syith said:
Hello all I got a 06 Forenza and now I can't find any performance parts for this car. It got me thinking, I am taking it upon myself to make some parts for the Forenza. Here is whats on the drawing bord as of now "The parts that will be made is going to be CNC high quality made parts" I have my own shop so its only the best. A cold air intake, performance header, cat-back exhaust, and im talking to some guys about pistons. This is just a start there are alot more parts to come if anyone has any ideas just let me know.
Well there is already a CAI and it's pretty easy to make one. Exhaust may not sell the best cuz you can get a crinkle bent one made really easy and cheap from any local shop. I can get pistons for our car, no1s come intrested so I think thats a waste.

·
Registered
164 Posts
By all means give it a try on making parts, but like kinky said there are things that are out there already.... Ud pulley, BMS intake, etc. I'm sure there maybe be things you could make that would benefit the performance, it will take some time thou, a lot of things have been tried already. Give it a try, and post up the results ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts