Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2001 Suzuki Ignis GL. I have looked near and far for any kind of after market performance parts for this car. Is there any one who sells products for this car. If it is not for the Ignis…… what other brand of car parts could I use??………. So if anyone has any information I would really appreciate it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by Selia@Aug 4 2004, 07:25 AM
I own a 2001 Suzuki Ignis GL. I have looked near and far for any kind of after market performance parts for this car. Is there any one who sells products for this car. If it is not for the Ignis…… what other brand of car parts could I use??………. So if anyone has any information I would really appreciate it
hi as u talk about performance parts i just thought i would share a little knowledge with u :rolleyes: i own the same ride as u i put in bigger injectors ;;;;; a ct 12 turbo ;;;;; a map sensor cause the one in the car can't read boost ;;;;;;;;;;;2 1/4 inch exshaust;;;;;apexi afc cause the intake has no return line back to the gas tank so this is a must to control the fuel ;) and there u have the perfect street animal trust me i know

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by Selia@Aug 4 2004, 06:25 AM
Check out this site, a lot of it is in Japanese :wacko: but they've got some parts available for the Sport, not sure of compatability with the GL...

Suzuki Sport

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by blade@Aug 11 2004, 04:50 AM
hi as u talk about performance parts i just thought i would share a little knowledge with u :rolleyes: i own the same ride as u i put in bigger injectors ;;;;; a ct 12 turbo ;;;;; a map sensor cause the one in the car can't read boost ;;;;;;;;;;;2 1/4 inch exshaust;;;;;apexi afc cause the intake has no return line back to the gas tank so this is a must to control the fuel ;) and there u have the perfect street animal trust me i know
What sort of perfomance do you get now, Blade?

·
Registered
38 Posts
hello mate, you said about bigger injecters, where'd you get them and any idea where i get could advice about them, cos i dont know where to start. cheers mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts