Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if there was any performance mods for the forenza besides universal stuff or if any one knows whether anyone is going to make any thing for it. Because it is just as fast as just about any other sport compact out there just about. Thanks In Advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
:D hey bony!!! my name is nikki and my dad just bought me a suzuki forenza and I'm having the same problem as you. I wanna make my car look cool and i want performance parts as well. Unfortunately, our car is pretty new in the market and there isn't much out there. My boyfriend was actually thinking about custom making an intake for me. I know it sounds crazy but he did that for his 94 intrepid. I'm glad there is someone out there who knows how i feel. well i let know if i find anything out.

nikki

·
Registered
197 Posts
Check through Google or any other online search engine using every name if this car. Say things like "Daewoo Lacetti performance parts", "Daewoo Nubira performance parts (UK), "Daewoo performance parts" and see if that rings anything up. You might also be interested in Suzuki Works Techno (SWT) styling packages, which are essentially different wheel styles, strut bargs, spoilers, lighting, etc. We don't know if SWT will be releasing performance parts though when they launch in November or the North American market. Hope this helps! :D

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 6 2004, 03:02 PM
Check through Google or any other online search engine using every name if this car. Say things like "Daewoo Lacetti performance parts", "Daewoo Nubira performance parts (UK), "Daewoo performance parts" and see if that rings anything up. You might also be interested in Suzuki Works Techno (SWT) styling packages, which are essentially different wheel styles, strut bargs, spoilers, lighting, etc. We don't know if SWT will be releasing performance parts though when they launch in November or the North American market. Hope this helps! :D

Hey, i have a fornza and i found lowering springs, exhuast system, and an intake. The intake wasnt buy a well known brand though. I dont remember where i found any of these things but i know the lowering springs are RS-R down springs and lower it 1.2 inches. Its not to hard to make your own intake so ive been told. Im waiting to get an intake before i install the springs, and exhaust... wanna get it breathing before i get the exhaust system. The springs are made for the suzuki forenza, the exhuast and intake are for the daewoo nurbia (sp?)

Anyways you can check out my ride and tell me what you think at http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama

·
Registered
197 Posts
Llama, that's a nice Forenza you've got! Where'd you get most of your parts?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 19 2004, 01:42 PM
Llama, that's a nice Forenza you've got! Where'd you get most of your parts?

I know a few people that work at discount tire so they helped me get the wheels cheap, and i was told that only they can get them for another 9 months so i wont see them anytime soon, hopfully.

I got the exhaust and springs from some site online that was very helpfull answering my questions, unfortunitly i dont remember what web site but i got it from google i beleive

·
Registered
197 Posts
Cool, I'll try and search for some more Suzuki performance parts this week.

Just in case you were wondering, Suzuki has SWT (Suzuki Works Techno) coming out in 05 and rumor is that in late 05 performance parts from SWT will arrive!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 19 2004, 05:54 PM
Cool, I'll try and search for some more Suzuki performance parts this week.

Just in case you were wondering, Suzuki has SWT (Suzuki Works Techno) coming out in 05 and rumor is that in late 05 performance parts from SWT will arrive!
unfortunitly i cant wait that long to make my car faster... ill probably end up doing alot of custom work

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's cool. Please post some pics here when you add some more stuff!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts