Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been spending quite a bit of my spare time looking for a parts supplier for the newer models of Suzuki Carry Trucks 1999 & newer. I am even e-mailing the exporters in Japan, so far no luck. I can't even find a air filter its a 9"X5" all the corners are slightly rounded. Any help of a supplier of parts for these models would be great...:eek: :confused:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Did you try in Cebu? Majority of old and new models of Zuki are brought there.

I used an aftermarket air filter because the stock ones are hard to remove. Japanese often change their air filter in their Zuki even on the 2006 model with aftermarket air filter like the one they use in cars. You just have to improvise on some of the parts rather than buying the expensive brand.

Pictures will follow on how i modified my van.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Names, addresses, websites ???

Do you have any names of auto supply stores that may stock these parts in Cebu, phone numbers, websites, e-mails. Its not like in the US where I can just pick up a phone book, look in the yellow pages & they're all listed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you are in Manila the place which I could recommend is in ARANETA area, its OLYMPIA AUTO PARTS..They are very reliable , they have a complete list of parts even the original part number so that in cases where its not available, you can order from them. In just a couple of hours they can give you an SMS , that its already there is the parts is readily available at SUZUKI.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Maximus0872 said:
If you are in Manila the place which I could recommend is in ARANETA area, its OLYMPIA AUTO PARTS..They are very reliable , they have a complete list of parts even the original part number so that in cases where its not available, you can order from them. In just a couple of hours they can give you an SMS , that its already there is the parts is readily available at SUZUKI.

Sir Maximus0872, where exactly is Olympia Auto Parts? Is it in Araneta Ave. or Araneta in Cubao. Just asking, I'm Araneta ave. kasi.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Araneta Avenue Sir, you may ask for the name Jonathan or Gamay...they really are good and reliable in terms of Super Carry Part. Its on the right side if going to SM center point. After E. Rodriguez, in front of Nacional. They also have standby mechanic to assist you diagnose some problems.

·
Registered
16 Posts
just come here in cebu and look for a pldt phone book in the city and you'll find many suppliers. One is reliance motors, there big in supplying for the parts here in cebu.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts