Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,820 Posts
That manual set supports the 98-04 Vitara's (SQ Model) series.

I haven't your late model manual needs.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I'm afraid to the best of my knowledge and hours spent searching there is nothing available free beyond 2010. I've not found anything that opens/works for the 2.4L :(
Please share if you do manage to find something :thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hmmm I do have a 2.4 2007 manual which I found on one of the links in this thread which works ok, not great, in pdf, where's the 2010 manual you refer to?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 GV 2.7L V6 Service Manual - Link broken?

Link doesn't work on my end for the Service manual.

Can anyone post an alternate / verified link?

Cheers, Matt

·
Registered
143 Posts
F9Q Garret Turbo
Suzuki charge $11,000 Aus for a Garret turbo for the F9Q. I could take at least 5 trips around the world for that$
I sent a XOXOXO text message to the guy that solved my problems and for the best price when replacing my turbo (thanks Max). Relfex Turbo in Victoria. I can afford to eat now. http://www.reflexturbos.com.au
F9Q diesel compression glow plug adapter.
Suzuki/ebay Charge an arm a leg plus your first born. ($380aus) for 09918–26510. Then the pressure gauge to match. The glow plug adapter part needs to have a flexible hose attached to the adapter to get to #1 cylinder and the other cylinders have the common rail get in the way.
But if you check for MYA5606 you'll get a suitable glow plug adapter with high pressure hose for $40aus. It fits, just check that you don't loose the rubber gromett due to the engine being warm during a pressure test. Also engine being hot can soften the hose so don't over tighten. (then it's a botch to get out)
I hate to send anyone to MyTVac since their customer service principles are the worst I have ever experienced in my entire life. I asked their sales team to provide dimensions of the plug adaptor. They sent me back to the product brochure which I then had to explain had not a single detail of thread or length or ... or ... or > they sent me to the technical team who then sent me back to the brochure 4 times, as they kept saying the details are in the brochure I then re-read the brochure listing and it said its for a VW diesel 1.9. I again went around in circles asking for which VW models. They sent me back to the brochure so I had to ask again 4 times.
I gave up and took a gamble after finding which that glow plugs that suited the multitudes of VW 1.9L diesels also suited the F9Q and that there was a good chance their "VW 1.9L" adapter would be the same as mine.
After receiving the adapter I went to Pirtek and modified their MyTVac hose and bought one of Pirteks pressure gauges as a protest against such poor customer service and it was only $70aus. At least my Pirtek guy whows what customer service is :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts