Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 94 lsi 2 door convertible automatic 4x4, almost stripped already and parts are ready for new homes, if you need anything please ask, ill let you know if I have it, there is a good chance I will, thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do you have the bezel/trim that goes on the dash around the radio, heat a/c controls with the vents in it? If so how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Do you have split rear seats? If yes, color and condition?

Do you have the split rear seat latch receiver that bolts to floor?

randy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Differentials?

Do you know what gear ration the differentials are?

I believe the 3 speed auto TBI = 4.62, 3 speed auto MPFI = 4.30, and 4 speed auto = 5.12

If you have either the 4.30 or 4.62 front and rear ring and pinions (removed or in the 3rd member) I am interested. I am especially interested in the 4.30!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys, my phone doesn't like the site, my number is 719-371-0479 and text works best if you are still looking, im going to do a post with my contact info.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you know what gear ration the differentials are?

I believe the 3 speed auto TBI = 4.62, 3 speed auto MPFI = 4.30, and 4 speed auto = 5.12

If you have either the 4.30 or 4.62 front and rear ring and pinions (removed or in the 3rd member) I am interested. I am especially interested in the 4.30!
I believe they are the 4.62 but not positive

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have split rear seats? If yes, color and condition?

Do you have the split rear seat latch receiver that bolts to floor?

randy
I have two complete set ups, both lsi red and grey, they are in my rigs and not sure I want to part with them, both are in great shape and maybe a little sun faded, I guess you could make an offer, but if I were to pull them off my personal rig it would need to be a good offer.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I have two complete set ups, both lsi red and grey, they are in my rigs and not sure I want to part with them, both are in great shape and maybe a little sun faded, I guess you could make an offer, but if I were to pull them off my personal rig it would need to be a good offer.
thanks for the followup. You have sufficiently scared me off from the seats themselves. But I am interested in the Split Seat Latch that bolts to the rear floor and holds the two seats down. Is that for sell?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the followup. You have sufficiently scared me off from the seats themselves. But I am interested in the Split Seat Latch that bolts to the rear floor and holds the two seats down. Is that for sell?
I believe I may have one spare left, ill have to check, please take down my number in this thread and we will try to locate one for you.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I believe I may have one spare left, ill have to check, please take down my number in this thread and we will try to locate one for you.
Great. Post a message here or PM me, if you locate it.

I drove to Tucson and picked a nice pair of split rear seats yesterday from a fine gentleman. Just need the latch for install.

randy

·
Registered
467 Posts
Any soft top side bows, front or rear soft top bars?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts