Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out my 2002 4wd 4 door tracker. It was hit in the front. It has the 2.5 liter in it and will start up. The tracker has 109000 miles on it. Let me know what you need and make an offer on it. Only thing I won't do is to take parts off the engine because its still a good running engine. Interior is clean and body is rust free...except for the gas cap door. Exterior is black and a is the ZR2 and interior is gray. Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the taillights are in great shape. I can take some close up pics of them and email or pic mail the to you tomorrow when it light out if your interested. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,469 Posts
How about the rear license plate mount?

What I'm looking for is a US Grand Vitara style rear license plate - it would have the license plate mounted on the tailgate beneath the door handle.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did the Fenders Flares get damaged? Would be interested in those! What wheels does it have? Tire condition?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delay, both front doors are in great shape. If your still interested let me know. I will have to ckeck the fender flares and report back for you Gsus if your interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok gsus I will check out those flares for you. Modyourlife...what's your location? I can email both of you pics if you provide me an email.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Will the gas door from your Tracker work on a Grand Vitara 02. It dosen't matter if is a little rusty it would need painted to match my color anyway.
Clap

·
Super Moderator
12,469 Posts
Do you still have the front springs, and what are you asking for them?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts