Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently replaced the original suzuki swift radio with a modern usb mp3 radio, and decided to use the old for listening the music in my garage since i have some speakers left.
the question is - where to connect wires. i have no idea what is power in, what is speaker out, if there is maybe aux in and so on.
my radio is some panasonic, it doesn't have mp3, here are the images, and i'm begging for some pinout.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
i recently replaced the original suzuki swift radio with a modern usb mp3 radio, and decided to use the old for listening the music in my garage since i have some speakers left.
the question is - where to connect wires. i have no idea what is power in, what is speaker out, if there is maybe aux in and so on.
my radio is some panasonic, it doesn't have mp3, here are the images, and i'm begging for some pinout.

may be easier if you provide year, model, location..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought it in 2007., it's a suzuki swift 1.3 (i think glx). the radio is a panasonic pacr01.
i don't really need aux in, just the pinout for the power and speaker wires

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
i bought it in 2007., it's a suzuki swift 1.3 (i think glx). the radio is a panasonic pacr01.
i don't really need aux in, just the pinout for the power and speaker wires
ahh, so you must be overseas somewhere, we didn't get this model swift in north america so i dont have access to the wiring diagram.

hopefully some other members acrosss the pond can help out..

·
Registered
4 Posts
There not the same Radio.. You guys in Europe have a Panasonic Head Unit and everywhere else has Clarion Head Unit pretty much hahaha..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts