Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Krylon Fusion works great for dash work...alot of the members at AerioStyle.com have been using it for over a year, havent heard a complaint yet. Fusion is specially designed for plastic. It will require a lil bit of alcohol to prep the surface first. You can find Fusion just about anywhere that sells paint. Good luck with your project...and I notice this paint is highly addictive, nobody can seem to stop painting their interior once they start.

I can show you pics if you like? What color?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by ShortBuSX@Oct 26 2004, 04:01 PM
Krylon Fusion works great for dash work...alot of the members at AerioStyle.com have been using it for over a year, havent heard a complaint yet. Fusion is specially designed for plastic. It will require a lil bit of alcohol to prep the surface first. You can find Fusion just about anywhere that sells paint. Good luck with your project...and I notice this paint is highly addictive, nobody can seem to stop painting their interior once they start.

I can show you pics if you like? What color?
Im not sure what color yet, otherwise i would have done it along time ago. . . i want something more rare but then its hard to find things like seats that are that color. so i dont know.

thanks

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by ShortBuSX@Oct 26 2004, 05:00 PM
This is A-Type's ride, and thats all Fusion that you see there in red.

yeah i saw that, i like it. . . but i dont like red.
My mom used to be an interior designer so she has good ideas. . . any color will work. I decided against yellow for sure though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts