Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Paint Job and Dents

Alright so I live in Austin, tx and Have Forenza 2006. Unfortunately right now I only have liability insurance. My car has its scares from a previous owner :(. It really is sad. I'm curious If anyone else has had problems with the driver sides paint on the handle flake off or fade to reveal the under body color. Secondly Has anyone tried the dry ice on your car. Because I know we have cheap paint jobs and I'm some what scared to try it. I know they say try it in a place that you could care less about. But lets be realistic Im in love with my car and wish not to cause more damage.

·
Registered
135 Posts
that sucks to buy a car with damage....the SECOND day i had my car some deuchebag in a huge truck ran over my driver side door....now its dented in with scratches and the front fender has a huge dent....i try not to wash it to hide the scars lol...but ya i have the same problem with the paint flaking off on the handle....idk why probably lazy people at the plant or something... i try not to worry about it cause when i get serious about building my car i want to sand it down and just have a black matte paint on it...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts