Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 Suzuki SX4 is having trans problems.

Had the engine replaced a year ago when the oil sensore went bad and all was well for two weeks.Thats when the transmission decided to act up.while driving at about 70 km/hr the car just started to loose power to the point of coming to a slow stop.Check engine light comes on.Would not move and the rpm were low as in when pressing the gas peddle i was maybe getting 2000 rpm's.
So towed it home ,got the code P0777 pressure control solenoid 'b' stuck on.
And P0741 Torque converter clutch circuit performance or stuck off.

While looking for answers on the web i came across a recall for the TCM so i towed into town 1hr away got it installed and nope.Didn't make a difference.
So now i'm looking for info as to locating the PCS B and cleaning or replacing it and is this a diy job.:huh:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
PCS and TCC solenoids are internal to the trans and located on the valve body.

I would recommend checking all the wiring to the trans for shorts, bad connections and so forth, and measure the solenoids for resistance as the wiring could very easily have been damaged when they removed the engine.

DIY job? hmm, how good are your skills?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply 2013GV

Thanks for the reply 2013GV.Going to look at thr wiring this weekend and try to do continuity test on them.From what i can see there are two connectors on the transmission so gonna start there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts