Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heeyyy

I need some re-assurance before i order some products from this website.

JASUKI SHOP

Seems very legitimate and emailed the seller seemed very professional.

Please if any one has ordered from here let me know how the transaction went as it is overseas..

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
686 Posts
I have never heard of them, if they are good pls let us know about it. We really need to know who the good vendors are. I would HIGHLY recommend mikodaindustries.com depending on what your looking for. Lots of OEM stuff and a few custom goodies. Super stand up guy with a great deal of used/new Samurai parts inventory. A significant percentage of my vehicle came from him.

Tony

·
Registered
293 Posts
Samilove, are you located in Indonesia like this vendor is? Shipping things halfway around the world can be expensive, especially if you want it quick.

Sure would be helpful if everyone updated their profile with the location as this site has members from all over the world.

Heeyyy

I need some re-assurance before i order some products from this website.

JASUKI SHOP

Seems very legitimate and emailed the seller seemed very professional.

Please if any one has ordered from here let me know how the transaction went as it is overseas..

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice guys!
Im hoping some one will let me know they have ordered of this company just so that i have some confidence in buying.

Samilove, are you located in Indonesia like this vendor is? Shipping things halfway around the world can be expensive, especially if you want it quick.

Sure would be helpful if everyone updated their profile with the location as this site has members from all over the world.
Sorry just joined the site, now its updated. :D
I am worried about shipping, i will email and find out a cost tomorrow.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Very interested in the prices...hard to translate from foreign places.
If you get the prices of some of the items on their site please post them in North American dollars (Can or U.S.)
Welcome to the world of Suzuki.
There are very good vendors in the USA and some items are available in Canada as well. Near you in Vancouver Canada.

What he ^^ said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts