Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Chev Optra with the AGC-3106V4 MP3 player and I have tried to burn some MP3's. My player does not want to change from folder to folder, it will play all MP3's in the first folder only. I am hitting the "UP" and "DOWN" buttons, but the fodler is not changing.

Is anyone experiencing this same problem?
Is there a special folder structure that I am now aware of?
Does it have to be burnt in any specail manner?

I don't understand why the other folders are not playing. I have only 10 folders and about 100 songs, so I am well below the max.

Can anybody help explain this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I use Nero to burn my MP3 CDs using the mp3 CD profile
(doesn't allow for non mp3 files on disk)
the mp3 player in my reno should be similar, and I use the Dir view to view by Dir and use the steering wheel the change tracks within the the directory

·
Registered
122 Posts
That is the way I did it also.

Nero and just dropped in the folders I wanted on the disc with the mp3 files inside.

It even brought up an error and I thought I would have to do it again but the stereo recognized it anyways.

The only problem is on the last song the stereo doesn't realize it is the last song and will not roll over to a new song after it is over.

I have got a few error messages with store bought cd's though.

When I get back into the car and it queues the cd sometimes it puts on the screen error 5 and once error 9.

I have to eject the cd and then put it back in and it will play fine then.

I'm checking on this problem.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Deck is very cheapy made, good for what it does though, soon as I can get a kit so I can use my factory wheel controlls on another deck, I'm going aftermarket.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I checked on the errors that I received on the stereo.

The dealer said that there weren't any codes stored in the stereo at this time.
He couldn't even find the codes for this stereo in his system yet.
They said it was probably a code for not able to read disc.

Without the codes from the company they couldn't give me a positive answer. They did tell me that if it keeps happening they would change it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts