Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey thought this might be of interest as I *may* be selling my catback exhaust soon to get a larger one for turbo. Its stainless steel 2.25" with Magnaflow resonator and muffler. Was brand new installed beginning of April 2006. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Video Clip :) >>> http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/2741F647-9C11-4852-9B59-9428A73C0CC8.htm
** yes that was a misshift you heard in the video

Link to the muffler: http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd...one=main&id=762

[attachmentid=1527][attachmentid=1528][attachmentid=1529]

EDIT: any opinions on how it sounds are welcome.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seems to be working fine for me when i click the link.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you mean shipping woudn't be worth anything?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Even if entire exhaust would be cut into 3 parts, it would not be very much for any muffler shop to but it back together with some welds. 2.25" ID pipes are not that expensive, and very easy to install.

I'd guess, about CAD $80-110 shipping to US (ground)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i like the way that sounds. it's restricted by the resonator, but that is making it quieter as well...ive gotten a ticket for loud exhaust before and i don't want it to happen again. 75 bucks for revving my engine at a stoplight...it was like having 2 12's in your trunk that are constantly vibrating...

question..how much is the resonator affecting the performance? i'm sure it is still going to be better than the stock, uber-quiet exhaust and itll have gains upwards from 7hp...im curious about what kind of noise itd make without the resonator...more hp is better, but i don't want to go deaf for an extra 5 hp

·
Registered
114 Posts
tallkid said:
question..how much is the resonator affecting the performance? i'm sure it is still going to be better than the stock, uber-quiet exhaust and itll have gains upwards from 7hp...im curious about what kind of noise itd make without the resonator...more hp is better, but i don't want to go deaf for an extra 5 hp
I think the overall performance of this particular exhaust system is better with the resonator; reason because its not losing to much low end tq.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts