Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't know about that, but I had been looking at doing foglamps. I did them in my last ride (a truck) and regretted trying to add them in to the stock wiring. Electrical problems begin with cutting into that harness...

You might consider the wireless remote control setups you can get for foglamps. Hardwire separately from the battery if you can remember to turn them off, or use an add-a-fuse from a fuse that will lose power when the car is off.

·
Registered
221 Posts
there is one where all the wires come into the car from the ecm to the ecu and other electronics in the car its located under the window washer fld I think

·
Registered
98 Posts
OK theres a plastic thing you can take off and run your wires through.

This is what I did for the LED strips under my dash.

It's behind the right end of the engine.

Hopefully its on the '04 too and not just the '06.

Let me know.

·
Registered
341 Posts
just use fish tape and run it with other wiring its more of a pick your poison though due to space canstraints its tight in alot of the best places to pick. but fishtape solves most of those issues

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
on my 06 reno theres a rubber boot on the driver side if you look under your dash...you'll see the fat wiring harness going through it...i jabbed a small x in it and ran a coat hanger through it and into the fender. there isnt really any room to reach up under there without taking off/loosening the wheel well. it was pretty lenthy for me to do it, but i got it done and you cant see any wires. not even off the battery thanks to those little clip things on the top of it

·
Registered
32 Posts
trying too hard!!! look under the drivers side sash, youll see a rubber gromet where the mian harness goes through, take a coat hanger jabit through, and itll come out the other side (engine bay) then tape your wires REALLY GOOD with electriacal tape and pull through either direction!!!!! BAM! real easy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts