Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My one-year-old XL-7 has noisy squeaks and interior noise :angry: everyday I got some problem with the car. Sometimes I need to replace the spark plugs; sometimes I need to replace brakes. Moreover the vehicle is hard to control in extreme wind. Finally I have decided to replace the car. <_<

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ian....
difficult to believe that within a year u faced many probs with ur car....may be because of rough driving or not maintained ur car well.........And each & every car is hard to control in extreme wind......but I think it is least with XL-7.....bye and think it again with cool mind......

Originally posted by Ian@Jul 31 2004, 05:59 AM
My one-year-old XL-7 has noisy squeaks and interior noise  :angry: everyday I got some problem with the car. Sometimes I need to replace the spark plugs; sometimes I need to replace brakes. Moreover the vehicle is hard to control in extreme wind. Finally I have decided to replace the car. <_<

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, What sort of problem you have with XL-7? Is it because of rough driving or is it because of manufacturing faults? I am planning to buy XL-7 limited edition and I read on the internet and independent review that this is quite good 4x4 drive and value of money. Now I have to think before I have to take final decision.

Hardy

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes, what specific problem is it? I've had a rattling noise, but my dealer fixed it...the cause was my after-market DVD player.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts