Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't decide between SPOA or OME (If you know other lifts let me know.) I'm only going to have 1 of 3 sizes of tires on there, haven't decided, it's between 30x9.50/15, 235/75R15, or the old, old 7.50x15 Co-op farm truck tires, if they still make them. But I want a pretty decent amount of lift, as well as axle/spring/shock travel in case I decide to go rock crawling one day (Not all out, just like small ones.) Although that's doubtful, all I want it for is going thru mud holes, and over hills/old rocky roads with ruts. But I want the travel Just in case, and I would love to have another few inches of lift on it for a swamp near my house.

I currently have 1" shackles from Rocky Road (Don't buy from them, Shackles got here in 4 days, and they're beefy, but it's taken 3 weeks for a transmission bushing/bolt kit. :|) That's as far as I've gone with a lift, and I'm leaning toward an OME kit, as I don't have to buy new driveshafts, spacers, etc.

But yeah, suggestions appreciated. I have 5 months, at least, to decide. Then it's on the road.

Also, how hard is it to convert the Samurai to Right Hand Drive? Always wanted a vehicle w/ RHD.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey mate i got a 83 sierra and was thinking about the lift kit for it too i could choose between 3 different brands of suspension for mine i could get tough dog ( which i have heard are ment to be pretty good) OME and custom made suspension kit from a suzuki specielist. im not to sure where you are loctated but here in australia i was quoted $1,700 for tough dog, $1,280 for OME and $1,300 for the suzuki custom suspension. these where all 2 inch lifts with the steering damper and all heavy duty parts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts