Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad presented me a Forenza on my 25th birthday. It is having very good exterior but I feel interior is a little old fashioned

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey pannie.......its strange to hear that you don't like its interior. I think it depends on the way of looking. May be everyone has different way of thinking. In my opinion its interior is according to car structure and it suits to its body very much. In fact I love my car because of its interior structure.

Originally posted by pannie@Jul 25 2004, 01:58 PM
My dad presented me a Forenza on my 25th birthday. It is having very good exterior but I feel interior is a little old fashioned

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well Maxy......u r are abolutely right.......thanks for showing me right path.....That day I was very upset......... thats why l was looking towards darker side........Now I also love my car very much.........I think I can't live without it.....

Originally posted by maxy@Jul 29 2004, 10:32 AM
Hey pannie.......its strange to hear that you don't like its interior. I think it depends on the way of looking. May be everyone has different way of thinking. In my opinion its interior is according to car structure and it suits to its body very much. In fact I love my car because of its interior structure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts