Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am trying to find out the service interval for automatic transmission for my 2016 1.6D AllGrip . Does anyone know how often the oil in transmission should be changed? In my owner manual it states Inspection intervals only.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
auto is about 160,000 kms, 100,000 miles

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,
I am trying to find out the service interval for automatic transmission for my 2016 1.6D AllGrip . Does anyone know how often the oil in transmission should be changed? In my owner manual it states Inspection intervals only.

Thanks
Where does the oil go in? Does anyone know. I cannot find the fill point.

·
Registered
12,476 Posts

·
Registered
99 Tracker, 5 door, 2L, 4x4
12,724 Posts
This is a dual clutch transmission. It is a manual type with a hydraulic electrical shifter.
There is no dip stick .
Then there will be drain at the bottom and a fill on the side, the plugs have a 10mm square socket hole.. Remove the fill plug before touching the drain..

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
This is a dual clutch transmission. It is a manual type with a hydraulic electrical shifter.
There is no dip stick .
Your first post says its an automatic transmission not a dsg. See post #1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Then there will be drain at the bottom and a fill on the side, the plugs have a 10mm square socket hole.. Remove the fill plug before touching the drain..
I have spent a lot of time underneath looking for that filler plug. Can find the drain easily. Also can find the filler on the little plastic reservoir for the hydraulic oil. It is just the gearbox filler that is eluding me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts