Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I has oil in intake manifold and from there in to piston heads.
After several testing I think is from vacuum hole conected to valve cover
But why? Any idea car was rebuilt new piston rings and head sends to machinne
Shop also new timming belt.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi! welcome to the forum. a little oil in the intake is normal, its called blow by. as pressure builds up in the motor some of it needs to be released. it goes out of the valve cover and into the intake tubing as gasses that carry with it a little oil. then it goes back into the throttle body to get reburned in the motor. the oil gets stuck in the intake tubing and throttle body and even some the intake manifold. so some oil in the intake is normal. the only way to stop the oil from getting into the intake is to add an oil catch tank/oil separator. this goes between the valve cover and the intake tube to separate the oil from the gasses before they go back into the intake. hope this helped a little. any other questions just ask!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forenza

Yes but if not little oil is a lot and from there get in my piston head, today I drive the car all day with that hose disconnected and end of the day no oil in my piston head, this hose goes between intake and valve cover , sucks from valve cover, today was changed the oil cap awell looking for possible repair.
Thanks for you help, Mr. Cruz.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Yes, that's the same hose I described in my post. Maybe I don't understand your question then? Also you say that there's oil in your piston head? Do you mean that there's oil on the top of your piston? How do you know that there's oil there? Have you looked at your spark plugs? Are they covered in oil? Let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts