Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help. I am having trouble figuring out what this part is. It behind the rear driver side tire. See pic.

·
Registered
886 Posts
....Please help....
IN order to help, we need to know:
Car type, year, trim, model, engine type, transmission, mileage (specify miles or km) AWD?, LOCATION., all of that in your profile or/and signature so we know EACH time you post and do not have to ask..
Otherwise, everything is pure guessing.Many think their SX4 is the same everywhere.No! It can be a sedan or a hatchback, there are different trims with different options , year model, there are Taiwan, Hong-Kong variations, Maruti in India, even Canadian Japan built versions use Taiwan headlight circuit(using relays) ; Europe models were built in HUngary with the Fiat Sedici, LHD or RHD , 2WD or AWD, there are variations in engine type,(1,6,1,9D,2,0....) some have daylight running lights, some have not, tail lights arrangement are different in Europe..power steering can be electric or hydraulic...conventional auto transmission or CVT, etc, etc. MOre, starting in 2014, Suzuki went with the S-Cross, a totally different car still carrying the SX4 label in some countries......SO…without precise details about the car and location, replies can be irrelevant.

·
Registered
886 Posts
2008 Suzuki SX4, Hatchback, AWD, Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder, 120k miles, USA.
Next is to copy that in your signature (top right options)
What I have that is close to your picture is this.....they just do not tell where it is located....

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
OK..not purge valve........I'll try to see on mine....EDIT..OK...seen it but I have something..that seems like a large hose... that goes and continues from the stub end that I see on top of your last picture (towards the rear of the car) . ...still unidentified though. I would have to remove the tire to have a better view...will pay attention when reverting to summer tires...and I cannot find anything in the book that relates to that...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts