Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to go with nitrous for the reno because i wanna have good gas milage when i dont use the nitrous unlike turbo were i got to use it all thim so my questin is have anyone nitrouse the reno or forenza and what system should i go with wet or dry? because i know dry kit has to have a return line so i read and wet can cause puddles inside ur engine so what should i go with

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i wanted to go with nitrous for the reno because i wanna have good gas milage when i dont use the nitrous unlike turbo were i got to use it all thim so my questin is have anyone nitrouse the reno or forenza and what system should i go with wet or dry? because i know dry kit has to have a return line so i read and wet can cause puddles inside ur engine so what should i go with
and your name is turboreno???

anyways, you'll probably have to talk to one of the new guys on here that said he's experienced with nitrous.

·
Registered
494 Posts
use a universal Fogger system. this has 2 inputs into the Cold Air intake and will only work when you're at WOT. this kinda of setup if tuned properly can give up to a 50hp boost but i'd say if you got 10-25 you should take it cuz nitrous is finicky. If you want to see one used Project Car magazine Put one in a Focus. I don't know of anyone on here who's run nitrous yet. You'll also need to play with your ignition timing and run some colder plugs. Iridium are best.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i was going to go turbo i wanted turbo ever since i could drive and well reno only one guy i know of turbo a reno and nitrous is cheaper in the long ran i was thinking a 50 shot and i wouldent have to retard the timing just have to get colder plugs a was thinking a dry shot sniper kit efi 4 cycle kit has 35 50 and 75 shot can work my way up cause if i retard my timeing when im not useing nitrous my car would run shitty wouldent it i dunno guess i will have to try it myself if it work it works if not new motor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts