Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I'm new to the forum and have a question. I am interested in getting a Kizashi GTS MT but I have a concern. I noted on the Kizashi website the GTS does not come with a satellite radio. Does anyone know why Suzuki is doing this? Is it possible the 2013 Kizashi will come satellite radio? I listen to XM/Sirius all the time in my present car and really wouldn't want to be without it.
Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
14 Posts
who knows, my base radio has USB & XM buttons but they dont work. I dont know why but they just dont. I probably have to buy something for them to work but cant find where or what to buy ????????

·
Registered
57 Posts
The Kizashi has a huge number of features for the price but a pre-installed satellite tuner is not one of them. A dedicated tuner however is available for $500 or so. Check your dealer for the price installed. Apparently, it is sort of plug and play installation plugging into a pre-installed antenna and pre-installed XM button on the Rockford Fosgate. I wanted to use my Sirius tuner (with life-time pre-paid service) from the car's driveway mate, switching the Sirius from car to car, so I haven't had the pleasure of getting this Kizashi Sirius XM tuner installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts