Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus got my rebuilt motor back in. Got evathing hooked up looks good. Now tried to start it and nothing happens jus the lights on dash come on that's it I can take screw driver and. Cross starter polls together and starter will try to start any ideas will help

·
Registered
293 Posts
Did you re-hook the black with yellow tracer wire to the starter solenoid? All bets are off on the wire color if the clicky starter fix has been applied though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one wire going to the starter and it goes back to the battery don't. Have clicjy starter fixed yet

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O ok that is got to be the problem cause I only got one wire going to it. I will find that other wire morro thanks a million I will let ya kno how it goes

I

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I found that wire I hooked it up to the other post on the starter I now have power to the ignition but still will not start I can here the starter turning but it sounds like its not hitting the flywheel any more ideas the starter is brand new by the way

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did the rebuild myself it was pretty easy once I got all my parts I don't really kno Wat it cost me somewhere round 600 bucks I would guess that is everything in the motor new ececpt the block head and intake jus had them cleaned by a local machine shop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts