Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
there are a few guys getting them set up. kinkylama i believe is near completion...nothing is impossible on a car if you have the money. it doesnt seem any more difficult to turbo our car than it would be to turbo any other car...if theres room, you can make it work. just takes time and money

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Zipper said:
What it really comes down to is that most of us cant tune on our own, so it'll be around 3K to turbo. Knowing this, the subject kinda died. We all got an economy car for a reason
hehe thats not my reason for having it :) Optra 2.0T should be running within a week or 2.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's not impossible. I did it! Have a fully custom installation performed by LHT Performance. They installed a Garrett GT28R ball-bearing turbo, intercooler, custom manifold, intake, 3" exhaust, Greddy BOV, and also performed the dyno and tuning. You can check it out on www.cardomain.com. Do a search for Suzuki Reno and my profile ID is 232337912. If you have any questions, please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]
late,
matt

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
4banger said:
It's not impossible. I did it! Have a fully custom installation performed by LHT Performance.
Congrats on that, my ride is still in the shop for turbo too (taking longer than I wanted). I'm going with T3/T4 hybrid, Greddy Emanage, custom built tubular manifold. Piping is 3" for compressor intake, 2" from compressor outlet to intercooler, and 2.5" from IC to throttle body. Exhaust is 3" until the cat, then down to 2.5".

new pics here: http://www.suzuki-forums.com/suzuki-forenza-reno-forum/16156-my-turbo-thread-over-daewootech.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts