Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i am new to this forum, so pardon me for being ignorant. there is once i started my car, but there is no audio from the system, and the mute is not activated... it was ok after i restart the car....any advice ? :>

·
Registered
45 Posts
coolbb said:
hi all, i am new to this forum, so pardon me for being ignorant. there is once i started my car, but there is no audio from the system, and the mute is not activated... it was ok after i restart the car....any advice ? :>
how often does the problem happen?
and how long ago was this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi David, thx for the reply... the problem went away after i restart the car about 30 mins later... thank god the problem does not come back now. :> u had that too ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
no i haven't had that problem necessarily from the car as much as my stereo faceplate shorting.

whice was what i was going to ask next. are you running the factory stereo or an aftermarket one? either way your connecs could be bad but if your stereo is aftermarket and the sound goes out completely than you need to pull the stereo out and check the wiring.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey !!! :>

nope.. mine is the original... hope the problem does not come back again...oh oh... is the suspension of swift "hard".. as when i going over a hump.. it seemed so... pardon my use of terms... cos i am really an "novice" or an idiot car owner if you like ! hahahaaa :>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts