Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ……Its really very strange when I first heard about the Aerio, it was touted as being the next big car to follow in the footsteps of the PT Cruiser. While it is bit smaller than the PT. My Aerio looks nothing like it. I am glad because I don’t like retro styling. The Aerio has a unique style all it’s own. Overall the car has a toy-like appearance, however this car is no toy. It comes standard with a 141 horsepower engine! That’s great na………

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi gellispi ! Oh!….really it is great car and greatly appreciated all over the world.

Originally posted by gellispi@Jul 24 2004, 07:32 AM
Hi guys ……Its really very strange when I first heard about the Aerio, it was touted as being the next big car to follow in the footsteps of the PT Cruiser. While it is bit smaller than the PT. My Aerio looks nothing like it. I am glad because I don’t like retro styling. The Aerio has a unique style all it’s own. Overall the car has a toy-like appearance, however this car is no toy. It comes standard with a 141 horsepower engine! That’s great na………

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi gellispi ! You are absolutely correct it has a toy-like appearance. I feel it is just like a toy because my kids used to play with it whenever I leave it at home. That’s funny na……… :D .

Originally posted by gellispi@Jul 24 2004, 07:32 AM

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just a minor correction Gellispe ...

North American 2004
155 hp / 152 tq

North American 2003
145 hp / 136 tq

North American 2002
141 hp / 135 tq

Thats a big difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts