Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! just logged in today.Found this site while looking for a website with Suzuki APV review. Im really interested in buying one,but having hesitations regarding the feel of the ride.Anyone here can help me. thanks, deeply appreciated

albert

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to a Suzuki dealer last Saturday to test drive an APV. I took the APV for a 10-minute drive and while the ride was good, I still couldn't say if the APV was underpowered with its 91-hp engine with so short a drive. Anyway, like you I am looking for reviews of the APV online.

·
Registered
3 Posts
test drove the APV in ayala hgts. last saturday. asked my 3 huge cousins :grin: & wife & mom to ride w/ me to test its power.if you haven't been to ayala hgts., there are zigzag & steep uphill roads in ayala of a stretch of 1.5km...the APV can handle it. even the handling was alright. ergonomically ok, leg room is very generous...just noticed at the driver's leg area, the left wheel body cover is a bit awkward for foot rest.
After test driving it for 30min. I was convinced that if you are looking for a family car & you have a budget to consider, the APV is the car to buy. Actually I'm waiting for my black APV :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
guys if you have pictures of suited up APV's please post it here. I just want to see options on how to dress it up...specs for tires, alloy wheels, skirts, etc. :liebe011:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts