Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys!

im from cavite but right now i am working here in bohol. i am planning to buy a suzuki van, and i found 1 here and i am asking your professional opinion, since i am just a newbie and this is my first time to buy a vehicle..

the price is 70K (no papers yet) additional 10k for the papers.. so its 80K all in all. its an all stock carry van, with skyroof, body is good condition, (lata pa) but the interior is not that good. the carpet need to change and the dashboard is for repair. it has an aircon but the guy said it need to change the freon. all the gauge is working.. signal, horn, wiper (front and rear) lights. its a 9cylinder engine, located at the front. 4WD. the wheels are all stock too. what do you guys think? is it value for my money?

what i love about this is i am personally do the total make-over. from choosing the body color.. interior/exterior..dashboard, change the wheels to mags, and not to mention if i register it, i will be the first owner. any idea how much this add-ons will cost? like 80K for the unit and ??? for the add ons? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you are not in a hurry to own one, try to go to cebu, look for JRA surplus. They have so many nice units for you to choose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts