Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have recently got a Super Carry for my business as they are small and here in UK very cheap. A friend of mine had one year ago and we had great fun in it, killing guys in fast cars through central London :)

Anyway, I would like to know what wheels are available for these little monsters?? I am having it sprayed matt black at present and company logo's put on, so the wheels are the finishing touch......well for now, any advise on engine mods, transplants are welcome as well as if its viable to lower them??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Zero! I am glad you opted for a much cheaper yet practical ride with Suzuki. Just have time squeezing thru the threads, and you'll find lots of idea on how to make your ride more aesthetically and functionally efficient especially when you're treading thru narrow thoroughfares in London. By the way, what type of Zuki do you have; is it a closed van, an FB or dropside pick up?
I "shoed" my van with 175mm/50series 13" mags. The mags were kinda wider that it takes added muscles from me to steer away such little monster (see my avatar). Maybe I'll need a power steering set up for that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts