Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on a set of Conti Ultra Contact SUV 6 on our GV. It's like a different car. I'm not sure how they will go on the farm.. But I'm very very happy with them on road at the moment. Going to the farm in a couple of weeks.. Now that we can travel.. Will report back.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Also interested in peoples experiences with tyres as i will need some soon.

Ideally want some mainly for road use but will perform off road too. Was thinking of the General Grabber AT3.

Let us know how these are off road :geek:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Also interested in peoples experiences with tyres as i will need some soon.

Ideally want some mainly for road use but will perform off road too. Was thinking of the General Grabber AT3.

Let us know how these are off road :geek:
General Grabber is hands down one of my favorite tires. But I ended up getting the Falken Wildpeak as they were a good deal locally and the tire shop is close if I do need any service. Been great both on and off road.

Be interested in how well the continental do off-road. Previous tire was a Michelin and it was garbage off-road but nice on road.
New Tires

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
I perfer the Hankook AT/M RF10's bit noisy on road but great in the wet, and on snow and slick muddy trails. Deep mud tends to be a bit of a problem with any tyre but they do have great side tread cleats so ruts aren't an issue. Drop them to 18 psi on sand, run them 28 to 30 psi on the road. i'm running the 235/70/18's on mine.

70,000 kms out of a set too...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just put on a set of Conti Ultra Contact SUV 6 on our GV. It's like a different car. I'm not sure how they will go on the farm.. But I'm very very happy with them on road at the moment. Going to the farm in a couple of weeks.. Now that we can travel.. Will report back.
@Norlup What tyres did you use previously? Just to give some context for comparison.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got my General Grabbers AT2's from 4wheelonline last year and I'm still pleased with their performance. I do mostly highway driving and some off road. These tires are great in the mud, dirt and rocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts