Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 88 Samarai. I am really liking what I am seeing so far it seems easy to work on and parts are pretty avaliable. Just thought I would say hey.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Addiction is right

The more I do to this little truck the more I like it. I am using it for a second vehicle when I can't ride my bike. There are just so many things to do to it that I have a hard time staying focused on one job. So far I have purchased the Diamond plate door and tailgate panel and both outside door handles. I also purchase some 4.5" fender rubber that I am trying to figure out how to attach to the fendors they are in pretty bad shape. I have started coating the entire truck with the Rustolium Bed liner. I have build a panel for the roll bar on the back to enclose the cab and now I am looking for a way to seal the area between the cab and the roll bar about 3/4". I am thinking maybe some kind of weather strip to push on that lip. I am sure I will come up with something. I have also had a SS top bent from some 20 gage SS and I am working on ways to seal and secure it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I cant tell you how much I have learned here! The Vet's on here are a wealth of knowledge and more than willing to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts