Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just joined up, but have been lurking for a while, my wife has a 2008 sx4 that we both love and i have a bmw x5 that im sick of, and am thinking of getting a kizashi, however some of the posts here are scaring me about the cvt trans issues, i will be buying new either a 2012 or left over 2011, i have to have an auto as i do so much peak hour city driving.

should i be concerned i love the look of the sport model and like a car that has spirit ( the 3 litre turbo diesel BM goes hard)

and also is the wheel stud pattern the same as the sx4 heheh can you guess where im going with that

help me out here should i go look at the kizashi or not

thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can't help with the SX4 because I don't know, but Suzuki's owner discount is nice. I was faced with a similar situation - city commute - and decided on the CVT. I've owned a couple of sticks (Toyotas) and felt that the constant shifting gets dreary. I've also had a Honda Accord automatic and now prefer the smoothness of the CVT over the jerkiness of the Honda's shifting. As you are aware other people have different perspectives, but you need to see for yourself and envision yourself using it in your own commute, say driving in the city. Finally do remember the K has paddle shifters which some people really like and use all of the time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi,
I personally like kizashi, but as you are aware other people have different perspectives, but you need to see for yourself and envision yourself using it in your own commute, stay driving in the city.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I have a 2010 kizashi and love driving it and I have not had any issues
With the cvt at all. Driving on the highway at 110 km and the motor sitting just on 1400 rpm it's so good on fuel . I also have a 2011 Nissan x-trail with cvt it's not as good as the kizashi's cvt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Guys. I have a 2011 Oct build manual prestige and find its really Great to drive and fuel around town is wonderful tank lasts for 650 km. Had car since April and now at 2750 km on the clock the engine is very smooth, quiet and gets up and goes. It's so comfortable to drive and moves well around corners, brakes perfect, just love it. David. Australia

1 - 6 of 6 Posts