Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dam IT!!!!!
I got to phone car dealer now and cancel order!!!!!
I WANT ONE!

HELP ME SUZUKI PEOPLE OUT THERE, FIND OUT IF I CAN GET ONE OF THESE IN THE U.K?????????????
[attachmentid=118][attachmentid=119][attachmentid=120]

·
Registered
6 Posts
OH MY, i have been looking and its only 27,990 CHF ( Switzerland Francs)
and at the current exchange rate thats £12,626!! how good is that!
and it comes with 3years or 100,000km warranty!
Its So Not Fair! :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Car launced in Paris is the new Suzuki Swift, it's rally variant will replace the Ignis halfway through the season. I imagine the Ignis will continue but at some point a Swift Sport will replace the Ignis Sport.

Anyone know any more?

·
Registered
22 Posts
in japan (& probably in taiwan) the car is named as Swift, but in european & other asia countries it is called Ignis... so Swift Sports & Ignis Sports is actually the same type & model of rally car. Any comment?...though i may be wrong ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by mf77@Jan 11 2005, 06:53 PM
in japan (& probably in taiwan) the car is named as Swift, but in european & other asia countries it is called Ignis... so Swift Sports & Ignis Sports is actually the same type & model of rally car. Any comment?...though i may be wrong ;)
i think you are right. By the way I was from kuching

·
Registered
6 Posts
i email'd the people at the web site above and they said that they could not export the car or sell it so someone form england, as it was designed for the Switzerland market!

·
Registered
353 Posts
No thats not a new Ignis..I guess Suzuki just loves the Swift name...it gets rather confusing, but follow me...the Ignis is called the Swift in some parts, in Canada they sell a Swift+ which is just a crappy Daewoo or chevy Aveo(and dont tell me that car aint crap!) here in the US...that pic you posted though, hopefully will replace all other Swifts(gosh I hope they import that here in the US!)

·
Registered
22 Posts
[attachmentid=156][attachmentid=155][attachmentid=154][attachmentid=153][attachmentid=152][attachmentid=151][attachmentid=150]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts