Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Suzuki SX4 Sedan On Sale In Japan - Special Website, Photos

The much anticipated SX4 sedan is finally on sale in Japan, as of late July. Suzuki Japan's website has a wealth of information and photos, so I thought I'd share some of them here. Of particular interest to me were interior shots, since we've seen a handful of photos of the front and rear of the car before. The last photo below reads "an additional 180mm wider seat back in the rear with improved side support, and better seat cushions than the SX4 hatch." Note also the projector-style headlamps that add a touch of class to the front end.

Check out the site, its not too difficult to navigate even if you can't read Japanese: SUZUKI SX4

SUZUKIPHILE - Suzuki SX4 Sedan On Sale In Japan - Special Website, Photos

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
BukkakeGod said:
i wish they had thought of putting that rear armrest/cupholder thingy into the hatch version when it came out. that dumb little thing is always a great idea to put in a car with minimal cup holders and comfort for the rear passangers.
True, but I always thought the Reno was sort of unique for a hatch to have that wide rear seat and rear armrest w/cupholders like the sedan and wagon. Fantastic user name, btw.... :eek: Oh, you mean Kakeru as in Engine wo Kakeru.... like in "crank that engine up!" :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts