Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have just become a Suzuki owner, bought an ALTO as a second vehicle. I have a question regarding the car but I can't see an area on the forum to ask for ALTO? Any help please?

It would be nice to hear from some of you, I will always be popping on here now for advice and hopefully be able to give some too.

John

·
Super Moderator
17,599 Posts
I have moved you here to the appropriate section.

Welcome and ask away! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have moved you here to the appropriate section.

Welcome and ask away! :)
Thank you very much, very kind of you.

My question is I have rotten/rusted backplates (backplate behind brake disc on hub) on the front hubs of my 2004 1.1 and I am unsure whether the backplate can be replaced without having to change the whole hub?

Haven't managed to find anything on ebay etc, thanks in advance
John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We really need more vehicle info. Your location added in "User CP", and better yet the Country of vehicle origin.

This should help in finding a diagram / parts assembly view though.

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/suzuki/region?catalog=EU
Sorry I am in England, I thought it would say that in my profile, what more vehicle info do you need than 2004 1.1 Alto, thanks and sorry again, John

·
Super Moderator
17,599 Posts
UK, okay.

As you can see in the link that I provided, there are four Alto models to choose from is why I ask. They MAY even share the same brake assembly. Don't know. You will have to better determine that when choosing the applicable model from the linked list.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UK, okay.

As you can see in the link that I provided, there are four Alto models to choose from is why I ask. They MAY even share the same brake assembly. Don't know. You will have to better determine that when choosing the applicable model from the linked list.
Ok thats great thank you very much, much appreciated, John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts