Buddy has less than year old Rampage...it
seems good so far. Darker back windows
than my choice but quality seems to be
there.
Get what you pay for ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just put on my new Rampage, tinted back window... NONE zip out window top on this past weekend and it works and looks great.

I was thinking about paying more for the zip out window version, but I figured I only use the top when it is cold or raining (Live in SoCal) so it just did not make sense to spend the extra $70.00 for something I would not really use. I mostly go topless or throw on my new bimini top.

·
Registered
491 Posts
No name Ebay parts are a total gamble... Some things are good... some great... most is garbage. I also have a rampage soft top. I bought it because Rampage tops are used a lot in the Jeep world. The quality is pretty good for the price.

What ario said is 100% true the Bestop is really good quality. Heavy and thick with big seams and zippers. If you can cough up enough cash for one you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just starting the search for a new top probably wont get one till spring. I saw that one while having a look around on the web and liked the whole take the sides off thing. I emailed the guy to see if the back and sides were separate or one piece and if you could roll them up and tie them.

My sammy has a best top on it now and it looks grest aside from the dingy windows, my guess is it is 6-10 years old, the vinal is hard as a brick so it's life is short.

I'll buy a good one when it's time if I can scrape up the cash or just talk myself into spending it. I'd rather buy from one of the guys that support your site if they have what I want.:D

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it is a real Rampage top, they are pretty good. I have had the Rampage black tinted window soft top with zip out windows for almost a year and have had no problems. I love the top and the option to take the rear and sides off. I have ran it without the side or rear windows, without just the rear window and with the sides and back on and have had no problems (even on the freeway. Fit and quality seems pretty good so far. I would recommend it, but beware of Ebay. The seller doesn't seem to mention the brand name anywhere in the listing...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts