Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pardon my newbee status, I am looking for options on replacing / reupholstering the seats in a 1995 Samurai Soft Top. The drivers side is a duct tape mess with a fabric cover, passenger side is not too bad, no rear seat (but I want one). Any suggestions on where to go for a fair price? Location Nashville TN.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The most recommended seats are those from a 2dr Dodge Neon, but just about anything will work as long as the total width is 21" or less and has a flat mounting surface. Much cheaper than getting them re-upholstered and will probably be more comfortable. The downside is that there will be some fabrication.

Here are the links to 3 pick-a-part in the Nashville area.

Express Pull-N-Save LaVergne, TN

Used Auto Parts Nashville | Used Car Parts Nashville

Nashville TN-Used auto parts without trudging through salvage yards - Pull-A-Part

·
Registered
25 Posts
late 80s 4runner rear seat works from what i have heard from friends. cause it sits between the wheel wells. not sure if its correct though.

i was thinking about putting bucket seats in the rear of our sammy. anyone ever done this before got some suggestions?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Rear Sami seats pop up on ebay all the time. You could also put out a "Want to buy" on some of the other Sami-centric forums.

I found a set of rare split-bench rear seats by searching all the different craigslist sites. I really like them because I can just put one in if I only have 2 passengers, and have more cargo room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts