Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I just got my first Samurai about a week ago. It is a 1987 Pretty much stock minus the carb. Has been in the same family since new and has 104k miles on it came with the OEM Brush guard and OEM lockers. Been buying parts left and right for it from Soft top, LED headlights, and a radio. It is now my Daily driver and ive parked my Hellcat because of it haha. Im eventually going to do a 1.9 TDI swap to it after i get my gears, lift, and tires installed. If anyone knows any trails for a stock Sammy in SoCal im all ears. Im going to calico this weekend to try it lit offroading more than what i have on base.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice nice I got the replacement the 2006 grand vitara but can recommend the salton sea area has a large amount of selection for different levels of trails to flats and dunes. I wanna say exact north shore beach estates, Mecca California is the area just went today.

·
Super Moderator
14,267 Posts
I'm pretty certain Suzuki didn't offer locking differentials as OEM on the Samurai - so let me ask - what "OEM lockers" does your car have?

·
Registered
2014 Grand Vitara
19 Posts
Randsburg Ca.
Close to California city. Old living ghost town.
Stop by the Whitehouse saloon for a beer. Never ending trails.
Have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts