Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Could you guys help me out of this problem?

These days, some noise comes out from back, sounds like WON WON WON. I think it's from the wheels. The faster I drive, the faster the "WON" repeat. Could it be the wheel bearing problem? Or the break system? When I tried to break, looks like the noise was still there.

Thanks.

BTW, where on line can I get detail schematic of GV2001?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had a technician checked it out. It could be bearings on rear wheels weared out. I will go to the dealer to check it and fix it.

My God!

What a crap! Only 65KKm!

I love this cute car. That's why she will spend me much more money in any ways she likes.....)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by love4x4@Sep 8 2004, 12:40 PM
Had a technician checked it out. It could be bearings on rear wheels weared out. I will go to the dealer to check it and fix it.

My God!

What a crap! Only 65KKm!

I love this cute car. That's why she will spend me much more money in any ways she likes.....)
Sell it :angry: i WISH i COULD AFFORD TO SELL MINE I HATE IT

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've heard lots of bad things about the UK GV, but not many about the US GV. Hopefully, Suzuki increases quality there soon!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 20 2004, 02:05 PM
I've heard lots of bad things about the UK GV, but not many about the US GV. Hopefully, Suzuki increases quality there soon!
Did you guys ever think i could just be a cupped tire? They make the same kind of noise or a tire with broken radial belts inside. It may be something thats not a drastic as a bearing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have an '01 XL-7 with 56K and mine had the same noise. check the rear diff. Mine was missing a tooth. I had it replaced and that took care of the problem.....Hope this helps

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
Ill betcha you guys with the diff issues DID NOT change the fluid at 7500 miles like is required by Suzuki.. Thats a VERY important fluid change ..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Under the laws of probability (otherwise known as "Sod's Law") I may regret saying this - but, every Suzuki I have owned I have had serviced as recommended and I have found them to be one of the most reliable and economical vehicles I've owned. I'm a bit long in the tooth and there are not many makes of vehicles I haven't owned - that is why my other car is a Volvo as I don't like the inconvenience of cars "not working".

As XL7Limited says, it doesn't pay to scrimp on preventative maintenance, and I'm tighter than a ducks backside with money.

Beancounter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts