1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm told that as long as the idle red can still be seen at least a little during night time cops wont care.

But then if someone rear ends you, they'll claim "OMG I DIDNT SEE THEIR TAIL LIGHTS, THEIR FAULT AASDFASDLKFJSAD!!11one!eleven"

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that looks pretty good so where did you find out the laws and what not on tinting the lights? and can you see at night with the tinted headlights?
Called lima BMV and told me its 500 ft, that they have to see when you apply the brakes. I do need to upgrade my turn signals in the rear tho They can barely been seen, I had a cop follow me today then he slowed way down Im guessing to see how visible my brake lights were and he passed me after I applied the brakes... so ya... And I didnt tint the head lights Im going to pull them apart and paint the inside black except in the circles where the bulbs are.. btw three coats is plenty on the tail lights... and pretty easy to do

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw also I didnt have a friend with me to step on the brake so thats just the lights coming thru as it would with lights on at night...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts