Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.suzuki-forums.com/gallery/index.php?n=194

Let me know what you think..

Got the rims cheap $200.00, made grill trying to find out a way to get off the spray paint letters dont like em to much, and new exhaust sounds pretty deep but not to deep or to loud... Check it out..

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
feel free to comment it, if you think it looks horrible let me know all feedback is good feedback..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well if all feedback is good feedback... I personally hate the rims, but I hate everything to do with luxury. If it doesn't help either your or the cars parformance I hate it... So my opinion is a bit one sided, but in my opinion you paid the right price for those rims...
Sorry to be harsh...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not realluy my style either but they were cheap till I can get what I really want, better looking then the stock hub caps I think and ya I want the SWT off but cant get it off and ideas, no worries, good to finally get feedback..

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay thinking of new rims, Motegi track lite, much lighter then the ones I got on now... and they are black and look pretty cool... what ya think?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
the track lights are nice rims. i think they come in a teflon coated too. on the grill what about just turning it around so the inside is the outside?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
though about that today, because i tried paint thinner sand paper a whole bunch of stuff and nothings working so I might as well give that a try, thanks...

Ya they are pretty sweet rims, I want them badly,

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, I think you'd do well with either one of those sets... the Konig or the ICW's. The chrome wheels that you have one right now don't really complement with your car, IMO.

Your friend's Altima wheels will definitely fit your car if it's the exact same wheel as in the eBay auction. Our wheels are 4x114.3mm/4x4.5". As for paint, I would stick with silver or a flat black color.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im thinking Im going to go with the ICW's but now I got to sell these chrome ones to do that, so I got someone who wants them, but they have a 97 hyundai tiburon, and I dont know if they will fit right any clue???

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
the rims on the car are ugly.. i would not get another set of 15's i would save the money you have and get a set of 17's i just got a set of Speedy Lite 8's with Kumho tires from Wheel and Tire Packages | Discount Rims for Car rims, Truck rims, Custom Wheels | 17inch wheels, Rim and Tire Packages

these are the ones i just ordered
i went to that site and pluged in for the reno.. it said the bolt patern is 4x100. well its not its 4x114 i hope you didnt order rims that are 4x100! lol

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The icw's are, Model: 004
Size: 15x6.5
Finish: Gloss Black
Offset: HPO
Lugs: 4/5 x 100/108/114.3/115
Wheel Price: $90.75
Tire: FEDERAL SS595
195/50/15 SR:V TW:240

Availability: Available Now

works right?? same as my old rims Im trying to sell, and didnt have a fitment problem,,

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lugs: 4/5 x 100/108/114.3/115 I thnk this is listing different bolt pattern and I would need 114.3 or the 100, I dont know now haha, HELP BEFORE I GET THEM>>

1 - 20 of 26 Posts