Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone i am new to this forum my name is Neil i drive a vitara swb soft top 1992 sadly it has a problem i think the ECU is playing up i have no signal pulse to the injector.i have looked for one on ebay. have all the serial numbers on the ECU unit got to be exactly the same. i hope someone can throw a bit of light on my problem
Thanks Neil :)

·
Registered
4,550 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,904 Posts
When you say no signal pulse, presumably this means that you have run a noid test that checks the signal to the injector(s), correct?? If no signal, while this may very well be the ECU itself, it is more commonly the wiring between the ECU and the injector. Are you 8v or 16v? Either way, you may want to check the continuity in the red and yellow wires that run to the injectors first, before replacing the ECU, as well as actually checking the voltage output at the ECU connector itself. At least on the 8v, the injector output comes from the green connector, where both the pins for the yellow and red wires should have 0 voltage with key on.
A word of caution - do not directly hotwire the injector in order to test it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.