Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am in Kansas and have a, pretty much, stock '87 with a white, fibreglass top. I purchased it used in 89 and proceeded to use it for copier service in Northern California for about ten years. I know it has over 227K miles on it, but I don't know the exact number.

I am not going to lie about my purpose here, I am trying to get some idea of its value, in order to sell it.

All that said, Hello all 馃憢.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, a "stock 87" would probably be a Samurai or maybe a Swift.

I suspect an unmolested Samurai would be worth a few bucks, on the other hand a Swift with 227K miles on it - you might have to pay someone to take it away. I had a Swift I had (a 93 with about 140K), I ended up giving it away, and it took me a while to find someone who was willing to take it - no one wanted to buy it, not even for parts.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! No, not a Swift. It is a Samurai. For all people said about Samurais, it handled life as a service truck rather well. There wasn't a lot of room so I had to build a rack system in the back to carry all my parts. Other than that, it handled the snow, sometimes rather deep, dirt roads, and other use just fine.

But anyways, No, just a Samurai.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts