Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better put this first, sorry about the long post, hope its not against any rules.

Hello All,

My name is Ryan, I'm from Toronto, Ontario. I've got an '05 Optra Sedan since new and have been anxiously waiting for the warranty to run out at 122 km, And I currently sit at 102 000 km.

So needless to say....it is time.

First off I want to say hats off to everyone in here who hasn't given up on this car. It is a great car, and all it takes is for people like yourselves to show some enthusiasm for it and you have, so well done.

Special thanks to Kinky, and GSE, and I'm sure others for putting out some of these difficult to find parts, Which by the way we have to talk.. I need some.

I have been following this forum for a long time pretty much since I got the car in '05.

So far I have done a couple of things. I've installed the Apex springs to drop it 1.5". Also recently made up a b pillar bar for the car. just working the bugs out of it, however I should have something pretty solid soon I hope. I put on some aftermarket 205/55/15 Rims with tires. I have rigged up my intake by simply removing the first and second resonator but leaving the air filter box with a K+N. I have ran a cold air setup and short ram with this car but I find this works well, nicely balanced considering I have no other performance mods.

Inside I run a 10" Audiobahn, Memphis speakers all around, and pioneer DVD player headunit. Sounds nice.

Anyways thats a bit of background on me and mine. Thanks for reading if you did. lol. I look forward to learning more and building these cars up to what they should be.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hello there.

I do like your audio upgrades. I need to upgrade mine haha. Did you do the springs yourself or did you have someone install them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man,
I was actually in a rush to get them in and had a local shop put them in, I should have known better. Like they say, if you want something done right...you do it yourself. Aww well, now I know for the KWs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts